The Old Minkler Pioneer Memorial Cemetery is located on Lot 23 Concession 4 of old North Oxford Township, now the Township of South West Oxford on the south west corner of County Road # 60 and the 17th Line.
This corner was given as a cemetery by Jeremiah Minkler and dedicated in 1845. An Anglican Church stood on a knoll on the east bank of the river.
Click HERE for the cemetery index. Click HERE to go back to the Oxford County Cemeteries HomePage.
This cemetery was last updated June 24, 2001.
This cemetery was made possible by Marjorie and Dave Cooper.
© 2000 - 2003 <. All rights reserved