William Potter Barker by the early 1840s, owned 600 acres in South Norwich Township. The Barkers were devout members of the Religious Society of Friends. William and his family built a meeting house on lot one in 1876 and called the new structure "Mill Dale Meeting House". The hamlet from then was known as "Milldale". In 1877, the "Mill Dale Preparative Meeting of the Society of Friends" was formed. Barker sold the Church and Cemetery to the Society Trustees for one dollar in 1879.
This cemetery was last updated June 27, 2011.