In 1891, the Roman Catholic Cemetery opened on the western section of the Tillsonburg Cemetery. Bishop O'Connor of London made the consecration, assisted by Bishop Trayer of Simcoe, Bishop Brady of Woodstock and Bishop Corcoran of La Salette. A beautiful ceremony was cut short by heavy rains.
**Note: Some surnames have more than one photograph!
This page was last updated April 12, 2007.